Reviews for Steraligner Travel Kit.Latasha J.Brushing my aligners was always messy and a pain. Worst of all, they never actually felt that clean; just sticky and discolored. Steraligner takes the mess and stress out of cleaning my aligners. Highly recommend!Chris L.I have been wearing clear retainers since I finished Invisalign treatment. Steraligner is the first cleaner that actually works. My retainers finally stay clean and clear.
The Steraligner Travel Kit includes three TSA approved 3.2 oz bottles of Steraligner and a soaking dish specifically sized to minimize the amount of Steraligner solution needed for each cleaning, thereby ensuring that you are not using more than is necessary!
Steraligner removes 99.9% of bacteria*, all while removing plaque and tartar from your clear aligners for healthier teeth and gums. Steraligner was developed by Dr. Sam Daher, a leading orthodontist and lecturer who held the rank of top Invisalign submitter in the world from 2009 to 2011, and remains one of the top 5 single submitters globally in order to help provide a more convenient and effective cleaning system for his patients.
Without the need to dissolve tablets or crystals, Steraligner goes to work immediately to clean and sanitize your aligners. With daily use, Steraligner can help reduce yellowing, staining, and bad breath caused by dirty aligners.
Steraligner cleans in just 3 minutes while you are brushing your teeth, which means that you can have fresh aligners without having to change your daily routine.
*Tested by independent laboratory
Water, Surfactant, Isopropyl alcohol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Essential Oil extracts, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Gluconate, Disodium EDTA.
Pour just enough of the concentrated cleaner in soaking jar provided to reach the fill line marked on the side of jar.
1. Place aligners carefully into the soaking dish and fill with tap water until aligners are covered.
2. Allow aligners to soak for 3-5 minutes.
3. Take aligners out of the soaking dish and hold in sink. Wet toothbrush and scrub both sides of each aligner. Exercise care when brushing to ensure cleaning solution remains away from eyes.
4. Rinse aligners, toothbrush, and hands thoroughly with running water. Ensure cleaning solution has been completely rinsed off.
5. Discard remaining soaking solution and rinse soaking dish. Store for future use.