Reviews for Steraligner Kit.Nicki M.Clear aligners are great, but the bad breath they were causing me? YUCK! Steraligner is the first product I’ve used that makes me feel comfortable to wear my aligners during the day, not only at night in my own home! It’s a game changer.Jeff K.I have been in Invisalign treatment for almost a year and have struggled with keeping my aligners clean. They always seem to get yellow. I have tried other cleaners and none have worked. Steraligner is amazing. It does everything it claims to do. Highly recommend!Ali L.This stuff is SOOOO good. It really cleans my retainer and it smells clean, like the doctor's office. I am wearing my retainer more since I started using Steraligner.
Steraligner removes 99.9% of bacteria*, all while removing plaque and tartar from your clear aligners for healthier teeth and gums. Steraligner was developed by Dr. Sam Daher, a leading orthodontist and lecturer who held the rank of top Invisalign submitter in the world from 2009 to 2011, and remains one of the top 5 single submitters globally in order to help provide a more convenient and effective cleaning system for his patients.
Without the need to dissolve tablets or crystals, Steraligner goes to work immediately to clean and sanitize your aligners. With daily use, Steraligner can help reduce yellowing, staining, and bad breath caused by dirty aligners.
Steraligner cleans in just 3 minutes while you are brushing your teeth, which means that you can have fresh aligners without having to change your daily routine.
The Steraligner Starter Kit includes one 16 oz bottle of Steraligner solution and a soaking dish specifically sized to minimize the amount of Steraligner solution needed for each cleaning, thereby ensuring that you are not using more than is necessary!
*Tested by independent laboratory
Water, Surfactant, Isopropyl alcohol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Essential Oil extracts, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Gluconate, Disodium EDTA.
Pour just enough of the concentrated cleaner in soaking jar provided to reach the fill line marked on the side of jar.
1. Place aligners carefully into the soaking dish and fill with tap water until aligners are covered.
2. Allow aligners to soak for 3-5 minutes.
3. Take aligners out of the soaking dish and hold in sink. Wet toothbrush and scrub both sides of each aligner. Exercise care when brushing to ensure cleaning solution remains away from eyes.
4. Rinse aligners, toothbrush, and hands thoroughly with running water. Ensure cleaning solution has been completely rinsed off.
5. Discard remaining soaking solution and rinse soaking dish. Store for future use.